Friday, January 22, 2010

Episode to remember -

  My caged moments got freedom


     Today i have lost my camera!My caged moments got freedom, at least from me.The one  who  invaded my camera may not free them.The pics in my camera  were not only of my pics but  many beautiful ,creative, nature's and rural pics.I felt penetrating but console myself . Then after i caged an indelible moment in my brain ' i have lost my camera at Chandni chowk near my favorite and one of  the most popular Dahi bhalla shops in New Delhi'.I got stolen my camera when i am an amateur photographer and full of photography passion. My cam was a true friend of mine ,always with me.Now it's dead!I am not at all sanguine to get it back,because the invader was one of billions and even i haven't seen his/er face.I have a trip to Bombay and Pune after two days means on Monday ,now i don't  fee l like to go  without cam  because particularly i was going to get the pics  from Bombay 's life ,history,fort area et al and Pune. Even i had a wonderful plan to capture good pics on the way to Bombay from Delhi by train. Now no sense of brooding ,so all is fine!But very soon I'm going to buy a new professional cam,hiya...!

  The moment i lost it my heart really wanted to cry but brain controlled and consoled.


  It may seem exaggerated to others but when i think of snaps i have lost in cam ,it really makes me chafed for this irreparable loss. 

At last, All is Well !!





1 comment: